BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what year mine was. It was circa 1985 and my dad had a connection with Fisher body and a mutual stamping contact through DG. I think I only had that thing for one season and then he sold it to a guy in Illinois.

I have no idea what year mine was. It was circa 1985 and my dad had a connection with Fisher body and a mutual stamping contact through DG. I think I only had that thing for one season and then he sold it to a guy in Illinois.
This one came from the kid of an editor for Cycle World in the Denver area. The Dad was professional trials rider.

it was one of those swap meet deals I know the seller well enough and the price was real a good deal. just because we know each other. so ya I bought it.

before
dsc04603664a2bb3e4.jpg

after tinkering and swapping some parts. new Box lever, Odyssey slick cable, Kink bars
works and looks much better. the white 11 rise bars had to go to tall for a 24" race bike.
dsc04676665fc1d360.jpg

dsc04677665fc1d3dc.jpg
it was one of those deals I know the seller well enough and the price was real a good deal. just because we know each other. so ya I bought it.

dsc04676665fc1d360.jpg

dsc04677665fc1d3dc.jpg
did more work to it.
dsc0504466ad9de940.jpg

Latest posts

Back