BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some I've sold over the summer. Garage sale finds- no more than $25 each

and has anybody ever had this happen to them? This was on my 24 inch RL cruiser

my old school bikes

85r3.jpg

kn3r.jpg

h76r.jpg

l824.jpg

2e5a.jpg

DSCN0226_zps755a29a3.jpg

Just traded this GT Interceptor 26" off for a 24" Skyway TA XL project and couple other things I'd been looking for ... now I've got to get a 24" cruiser together :mrgreen:

Still don't know why but when I found this posted on CL by a RRB member (not Shure if it's ben posted before and for the life of me can't remember his name :oops: ) but we worked out a trade and I took it home! kind of ugly but kind of cool!

bikejunkie said:
CCR how do you like the Interceptor??Been wanting one to retro out.

Ended up swapping it already, I really preferred my OM Flyer over this bike (and thought this would replace it) not a thing to complain about but I'm not exactly a small guy, taller bars would probably of made me like it more but for a neighborhood cruiser ... I'd probably ride something slower and more comfortable. Got the bike dirt cheap and just figured I'd try something else instead of trying to make this bike work for me swapping things around. I traded it for a 24" Skyway project to play around in the parking lots with my boy. :lol:

Haven't posted in a bit. Here are some recent finds.
1986.5 RL-20ii

1983 JMC Shadow

1981 SE Quadangle in OG Chrome LOOPTAIL GRAIL!

1981 NOS Z-Rim 4x laced to hand polished Campy High Flange hubs.

I found 17 NOS Z-Rims

1977/78 Gary Turner w/GT parts. Thanks toTuck for the assist on getting the bars!

Little Score pile:

1978 Race Inc. RA-7 Frame I found in NC all built up. Now in Australia as of last week!

And I may have posted this one already. 1983 Darrell Young

And last up my pre-serial Hutch Pro Racer I found in Oct/Nov

Thanks for looking!

Nice performer, got closer pics of the crank / sprocket. Never seen a chainwheel made to look like a ring/disc before. Looks clean too :)
Thank you. Yes i did. It's a Diamond Back sprocket from a 86. Had to make it work till I can find a nice GT power disc & chain wheel.

Latest posts

Back