BMX haul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went and grabbed this stuff from an old bmxer after my wifes doc appointment today.He was the original owner/racer of the little Diamond Back.

1984 diamond back turbo lite (kind of a mini Harry Leary) with the original Turbo kit box-frame,fork,brakes,bars,gooseneck
bmxhaul001.jpg

bmxhaul002.jpg

1983 Schwinn Manta ray
bmxhaul003.jpg

Redline PL-24 mid 90's and a Ross Snapper 1982 ish
bmxhaul004.jpg

NOS uni seat kept in its cover,some haro pads ,visors,etc.alot of viscount seats and some others,wheels and mags from different generations.
bmxhaul005.jpg

haro Zippo,two dyno VFR's,one dyno COMPE,Gary fisher
bmxhaul006.jpg

DB pads used on the mini,tuf neck sprockets etc.
bmxhaul007.jpg

so uhh...not to be crass but uhh...how much? Like more than 50 less than 1000? Some beautiful looking stuff there and I dont even get into BMX stuff usually fior myself! Great looking haul!

heyslugger said:
so uhh...not to be crass but uhh...how much? Like more than 50 less than 1000? Some beautiful looking stuff there and I dont even get into BMX stuff usually fior myself! Great looking haul!
I reeealllllyyyy wanted that PL-24 lol.i paid alot more than i usually see fit to spend on bikes.Quite a bit less than 1000.00 thats for sure.

The price seemed fair enough although normally a hondo less woulda made me happier.The guy was selling his bikes to help his brother spend his time left with us a little better as he is dying from stage IV cancer at age 26.My wife at age 29 has stage IV cancer in her brain so I had NO issues paying full price.

paid 600.00 for the lot,i might have goofed but im cool with it.Two sets of the rims turned out to be oldschool,that made me feel better.

Awesome score! :shock:

That's awesome having that box with the bike, very cool.

So how is your wife doing these days?

Rat Rod said:
Awesome score! :shock:

That's awesome having that box with the bike, very cool.

So how is your wife doing these days?
Well Barnes in st.lou said they can do no more since her tumors started growing again.Her oncologist in Springfield is going to try an anti-angeogenesis chemo.Things turned bad recently Steve but she feels great and we are still in the game.You might see my latest buildoff post for more info.

Xcruiser said:
heyslugger said:
I reeealllllyyyy wanted that PL-24 lol.i paid alot more than i usually see fit to spend on bikes.Quite a bit less than 1000.00 thats for sure.

The price seemed fair enough although normally a hondo less woulda made me happier.The guy was selling his bikes to help his brother spend his time left with us a little better as he is dying from stage IV cancer at age 26.My wife at age 29 has stage IV cancer in her brain so I had NO issues paying full price.

paid 600.00 for the lot,i might have goofed but im cool with it.Two sets of the rims turned out to be oldschool,that made me feel better.

Great parts Great cause Great deal! My thoughts are with you and yours. I go in for my 1 year check in and imaging in Aug! I just pulled a stupid large haul of vintage BMX mostly NOS pads. You see something that works with your haul let me know and it will be on it's way! That photo doesn't even show how many were in there. Over flowing laundry hamper plus plus!!

Back