BOBBER/EURO TRASH- UPDATES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Heres some updates on a couple of my bikes:
the bobber I switched out the Harley bars for BSA bars I like much better
IMG_0079c.jpg

and heres the one I call EURO TRASH with a new sprocket arms combo and new seat [black painted white w/ vinyl spray now I can ride it w/ shorter arms ..I'll probably put on a striaght springer to raise it up a bit 8) 8) 8)
IMG_0011c.jpg

The bars came from the local, once -a month bicycle/motorcycle swapmeet, from a british cycle parts guy 8)

cman said:
Are motorcycle bars 7/8" or 1" in the middle?
I don't know?, the euro bobber bars seem to be same as bicycle, probably thicker and the Harley bars ARE bigger diameter. On another bike w/ Harley bars and BMX neck, I had to file the inside diameter bigger to fit Harley bars

heres a better pic of the bars

IMG_0075c.jpg

What size are those tires, and where did you get them?

outsider13 said:
and heres the one I call EURO TRASH with a new sprocket arms combo and new seat [black painted white w/ vinyl spray now I can ride it w/ shorter arms ..I'll probably put on a striaght springer to raise it up a bit 8) 8) 8)

How does that vinyl spray turn out? Will it rub off onto your pants or anything? I want my wife's bike to have a white seat but she'll be pretty pissed if i ruin her clothes! hahaha!

musclebikes said:
What size are those tires, and where did you get them?
I'm guessing they're Electra Fatti-o 24x3.0 tires. I googled them and they showed up on a couple of stores.

Hugo

The tires on the bobber are 24x3.0 electra fattie-o's

the vinyl spray is working out great sofar with absolutley no rub off! :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back