BOO KOO DESIGNS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while since I've been to this website but i'm back with new sick and twisted ideas... this summer was very busy with Red Bull Flugtag

DMFlugtage.jpg

Along with the start of my name Boo Koo and the odd ball work has not stop coming in... here's a bike i built for my friend in long beach NY. I call the trike the Tin Lizzy, Quick story my friend Pat asked me to make him a cool bike But he likes to drink... so it had to be a trike but this isnt your Grand pa trike with it was designed after an old skool pick up truck and basicly all what still stock on the bike is the rear axle and rims.... the frame, fenders, bed frame were all hand made the joy of being a welder.... from front to rear this bike is about 7 feet long, The truck bed is about 3 feet long and about 2 and half wide so that will be pently of room for all his beers... Do I encoruge people to ride drunk, No not unless i'm paid to agree.... i dont have finished pictures yet but feel free on commenting on the Tin Lizzy and other bikes i have posted.... Coming Soon The Tire Peeler

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

HEARTANDSOUL.jpg

Autum.jpg

Tail_Fin.jpg

Feel Free to comment I like the good the bad and the indifferent

I'm re painting that bike along with making a sister bike to it... should be cool but not looking forward to the time behind the english wheel

Back