Bored at Work

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was slow at work, because of Christmas coming up. So I decided I wanted a schwinn sign, cause I cant seem to find an old one. I made it form the old school cross logo, mounted on pvc with some fancy specialty vinyls we had laying around. The picture does not do it justice, but the blue in the logo is a metallic same as the orange and silver pinstripes. I think it came out pretty cool.

schwinnsign.jpg

I am a graphic designer at a sign shop and do design on the side also. I do a lot of vehicle designs for wraps, billboards, and a lot of other small signs. It is nice being able to make decals and graphics that are hard to find. I just recently remade all the graphics for my schwinn suburban, after I spent 2 months looking for them without any leads.

So what would it cost to have the RRB logo that is on the new shirts done in vinyl...say, 6" wide in white?

I'm guessing the spokes would be an issue.

rrbnewshirt.jpg

Yep the spokes would have to go. If it is around 6"x6" inch decal. 10 would cost 3.36 each, 25 would cost 3.16 each, 50 would cost 2.97 each, ect... You kinda get the drift , these are pretty close numbers. If the letters are to small there might be an extra charge for weeding the vinyl, just cause it can be time consuming and frustrating. I would sport a decal on my car, that would be sweet.

Back