(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Mother's Day to Your Love for Taking Care of the Biggest Kid in the World!

Give her a hug from me! I had a great time with y'all that night!

Just a mock up. Some parts look familiar but I'm going a different direction. Or am I?
c88e2067d9a1744d2bc5b8101c02875a.jpg
2f84774c4d23160436acc28df529345f.jpg
e24f680d1ba76c39fad94ad232b8cad1.jpg
0162325cf1080a9ac1622105f87b02a8.jpg
11bf5a13f2c12fe7b32d179031bdf75f.jpg
c1ef518a43961fb9fd788712433f4ee2.jpg
Y'ALL KEEP ROCKING...PEACE

Nice roller brother!
That tank flows into the forks smoothly

Nice roller brother!
That tank flows into the forks smoothly
Yeah B. I used the forks on Joan but you know I changed them in the end. This time I think this bike flows with the fork. It looks fast already. Once I strip it completely we'll all see how it'll be. I also want to use the big and little wheel combo.
d47aec0e0e07a7bf1581f199f8e846a6.jpg
This will be wicked!! Peace

Hello Ratters!! Today's music is the Foo Fighters -Best of You. Ok B. And you other flea market yard sale thrift store hunters. If you can find me some more cars for this the Jake would greatly appreciate it. You can dm me. I know I know I have too many hobbies
181bc6b7a55f0191f52da94f2a9ddc3f.jpg
THANKS I'm presently scrounging for parts.

Hello Ratters!! Today's music is the Foo Fighters -Best of You. Ok B. And you other flea market yard sale thrift store hunters. If you can find me some more cars for this the Jake would greatly appreciate it. You can dm me. I know I know I have too many hobbies
181bc6b7a55f0191f52da94f2a9ddc3f.jpg
THANKS I'm presently scrounging for parts.
What scale is that track?

Luke.

Oh sorry I forgot it's afx, ho scale. LukeTheJoker

Ho scale, Mo scale, Holiday Inn.......

You ARE the world's biggest kid with all those toys you keep getting! I'll be on the lookout for you.

I ran HO for years, stepped up to 1/32 and 1/24 recently, the big cars are a bit more realistic with the extra weight involved allowing them to slide and drift when you get close to the edge instead of just flying from the track, but not something you let the kids play with... ;)

Those new AFX Mega-G HO scale cars are awesome, worth trying out...

Luke.

Ho scale, Mo scale, Holiday Inn.......

You ARE the world's biggest kid with all those toys you keep getting! I'll be on the lookout for you.
Hahaha You know it! Thanks B. My Love hasn't even seen it yet cuz she has some "basement phobia" so I have the whole room to stash my stuff.

I ran HO for years, stepped up to 1/32 and 1/24 recently, the big cars are a bit more realistic with the extra weight involved allowing them to slide and drift when you get close to the edge instead of just flying from the track, but not something you let the kids play with... ;)

Those new AFX Mega-G HO scale cars are awesome, worth trying out...

Luke.
That's my goal one day...Mauhahahaha

I want to see the Hulk and Blade in a Fast and Furious race.

I see you know ya racing. I don't think that there is anyone on this site( that are old schoolers )who didn't or wouldn't race on one of these. Ah...memories [emoji5]

Yeah... memories.:happy: Me and my brothers had Scalextric slot cars and track. Had one track that was mounted on a board and hoisted into the rafters of the garage when not in use.

There was a very cool (and big) 8 lane (or was it 10 :39:) track in Christchurch back when I was a kid that was a "copper tape" type of track. Sort of a bigger version of this...

wood36.jpg

Those were the days.

Glen.

I remember those days! Jake: I challenge you to a game of 8 ball, so you will have to move the track!

Back