Box #65 - 1940 Westfield Airider :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, it's been way too cold up here in the Mid-Atlantic so I took a drive down south and trolled around Tin's neighborhood until his UPS man dropped off Box #65 and I signed for it and took it on back with me! :mrgreen:

Just kidding! But I did take possession of a black 1940 Westfield Airider yesterday and can't wait to post pics of it tomorrow. It looks awesome! I had to hide it from my bride for a few days until Santa officially brings it Christmas morn! I figure she can't scream and yell too much about another bike in front of the kids on Christmas morning, right?!?! :D

Stay tuned for "Before" pics soon.

LOL, U R soooo bad.... and I mean that in a G@@D way! LOL 8) :)

Joe

Pudge said:
So, it's been way too cold up here in the Mid-Atlantic so I took a drive down south and trolled around Tin's neighborhood until his UPS man dropped off Box #65 and I signed for it and took it on back with me! :mrgreen:

Just kidding! But I did take possession of a black 1940 Westfield Airider yesterday and can't wait to post pics of it tomorrow. It looks awesome! I had to hide it from my bride for a few days until Santa officially brings it Christmas morn! I figure she can't scream and yell too much about another bike in front of the kids on Christmas morning, right?!?! :D

Stay tuned for "Before" pics soon.

Back