BR&K's Jim Wilson has passed away

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Animal posted this on FBN ....

I got this off Jims facebook today...

Jim Wilson passed away yesterday, his wife Kas and daughter Stephanie (the writer of this message) have decided to compile a book of "Jim stories" which we will scrapbook together and have for a small memorial service to be held at some time in the future. We plan to take his ashes back to Kentucky the state of his birth in the spring, to bury them with his family plot. So if you have a good memory of Jim please email it to [email protected] it would mean a lot to his family who are still trying to grasp the abruptness he left all our lives.

Athough I did some work with him years ago, i did not know him well personaly. However I know a few of you had been spotlighted on his site.

He was and inspiration to many of us for years.

God Bless and prayers to all my Friends!

ANIMAL

All of you should take time time realize just what Jim did to bring our great hobby to people who would never even believe that our bikes exist! Jim Wilson will be greatly missed for many years to come.

Sorry to hear of this. Jim was a very talented person and contributed greatly to the kustom bicycle hobby.
I ran into Jim several years ago in Louisiana and worked with him via internet on some BR&K stuff. Contrary to his "Mr Cranky" reputation he seemed like a really good guy. My condolences to his family.

RIP my friend i never met him but agree that without his site things would not be where they are. when i got into the custom end of it and i saw that site for the first time i remember thinking (thank goodness there are others out there doing this too.) He will be missed for sure.

Man, that is some awful news. Never knew the man, but the site is a great collection of ideas, info and shared appreciation of bicycles. .... shame. RIP Jim Wilson...

Latest posts

Back