Brand new guy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I lurked for awhile and decided it was time to join! This is all completely new to me but I am excited and eager to learn! Just today a pal gave me a AMF Roadmaster Trike of which I know nothing, except it's really cool! I have also scored a 60ish Schwinn Tornado from another friend. I need to pick up the Tornado yet but it's a done deal for 20 bucks.

I hope to post up some pics soon!

Cheers

Welcome Ugly! What part of the world are you hailing from?

Thanks for the welcome, I am stuck out in the middle of no where South Dakota! I guess I really didn't say much to describe myself, I have been into cars and bikes (motorcycles) for most of my 39 years.
I love anything rusty and weathered, station wagons, volkswagons bugs (classic), I like to build birdhouses and I am a bit of a mixed media artist that can't paint or draw to save my life! :wink:
I am into photography, digital and analog (lomography), and have started to play with some polaroids. :mrgreen:
I suppose there are other interests and hobbies I am into, but I don't want to bore anyone just yet! So on that note.............

Cheers!

Back