Brews and Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Very impressed with the skills and knowledge you all exhibit on this forum. It is a complete pleasure to read and follow your posts.

I am a cad designer currently working on process engineering plant layouts in the food manufacturing industry. I love everything industrial, anything that moves, is old, and is just plain cool. I’m a Home brewer, board game junkie, and will turn 50 (fitty) before the end of this year.

My current rides:

My favorite remains the Dyno Glide Deluxe, however, the Micargi stretch is a very recent purchase. It is difficult to find a cruiser bike here in Indy, and impossible to find a rolling stretch frame. I knew going in, the components on the Micargi would be questionable. I am already making plans to modify, however, best to roll in the summer and wait to mod over the winter months.

These bikes are mostly complete, however, Parts is Parts:

I used to commute to work on the GT Altera Timberline, however, I have not been close enough to a client site to ride in for a very long time, and it shows.

My plan is to get a rat and cruiser bike group together for some slow roll rat run pub crawl poker runs here in Indy. There are currently seven brewery stops and a wealth of taps in close enough proximity to our Monon Trail and Indy’s expanding bike trail network. If you are near and enjoy craft brew come ride with us. My growler bag hangs on the front bars nicely and we have a new neighborhood brewery opening tomorrow. Woo!

Kruez

Welcome aboard, that's quite a stash of parts bike. Everytime I get a parts bike, it becomes a project bike - and then I need more parts...hobby is self perpetuating

Back