Bridgstone Blouson aka The Tron Bike, reassembly update

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking sweet.
I think wheel covers would be perfect.

I've contemplated it, not sure how "crazy" I want this build yet, if I do go the Tron route I'll get my friend to pose with it in her Halloween costume:
391757_10152215179760360_636332560_n.jpg

Thanks guys, im kicking myself for messing up the paint on one of the part so I'll have to redo it. Patients pays off with paint.

3 wheeled wolfy said:
Funky bike, can't wait to see all the tech, solar? :lol:

Im actually thinking it. There's some usb rechargeable lights I like and penty of info on using flexible solar panels to get the right amount of power from them. I'd cover that center tube with solar and have the wires running to a bag that would distribute power to the lights and a cell phone. Still thinking through the possibilities.

I'd put a panel on the side like dutch-style bikes (look up "electra amsterdam") that have a hinge for for you can ride with them against the bike, and unfold them when parked. :D

Since the frame is a solid blue, I think the top seat would probably look the best. Compliment it more and such.

maybe have a seat with a hole in it. and a LED inside there.
well the sun don't shine there.....

Reminds me of Graeme Obrees Old Faithfull. Which he used to take the Hour record, about 20 years ago.

Graeme has been at Battle mountain recently, in his Beastie streamliner. got over 50mph in it

Nothing beats seeing a frame you have never seen before for the first time, can't wait to see this one finished.

Back