Brought 14 home tonight Wife says they must go

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well helped a friend clean out his storage area. Dont plan on keeping much several parts maybe a bike. See any thing of interest or parts let me know thanks for looking.
DSC07044.jpg

DSC07043.jpg

DSC07042.jpg

DSC07041.jpg

DSC07040.jpg

DSC07039.jpg

DSC07038.jpg

DSC07037.jpg
DSC07034.jpg

DSC07035.jpg

DSC07036.jpg

DSC07033.jpg

DSC07031.jpg

DSC07032-1.jpg

Did you say the Wife must go..or the bikes..Nice load..I think I like em all.. :)

Great haul. If you decide to part the black Schwinn middleweight I woiuld be interested in the fenders and front rack.

How much you gonna ask for the twinn, I live near Grand Rapids, MI, so I could possibly travel to pick up. 8)

Is that girls Bobbi a 20" or 24"

How much for the black Stingray ? ;)

My wife had better look and wants to keep tandem and get rid of our single speed house paint schwinn twinn. At least she's working with me. Lol. I have several bike friends taking a look tonight local see what they want. I of course can't ship all these. So I will have a better idea late tonight. Leave pms if interested thanks.
the black schwinn middle Weight is a. Serial number v06373

I might be interested in some of the parts on the Bobbi if it's 20" and you decide to part it out. Chain guard and fenders for sure, maybe other parts. I could also use the red reflector. Put me in line for the Stingray too if you want to sell.

What part of MI? I'll be near Canton and Detroit in a few weeks, then again in a month or so (whenever the Auto Show and Autorama take place). Might be able to pick some stuff up.

PM sent

Rat Rod said:
Just for grins (not wanting to buy)....does the Racer have a yellow triple band hub out back?

Haha. Mine does.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Rear wheel on racer is a single red band. As of now all bikes available. I will pm in order of received. Thanks richard

Good morning i have offerd these up local on cl and have tried to answer pms have several thinking about stingray and racer. In no way can handle shipping all of these so local sale or pickup comes first hope every one understands. If it snows agian and it will my wife would love to park in HER garage lol thanks richard

Back