buh-by mozilla

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I didn't bother with details of how or why, :? but apparently Mozilla killed Firefox today. :roll: I'm using Google Chrome now. I'll have to get used to the differences, but it seems to work so far.

ive been using chrome for a couple years now except my worksites have trouble on it, if you like google ... chrome is great

What do you mean? Can you not download firefox? Im using firefox right now and just downloaded it to my desktop today. I havent seen anything about them killing it off. Is it just happening to certain OS? Im running vista and xp with no problems at all. I like google chrome ,but when your used to something, change can be frustrating!

I too am running Firefox, I'm sure even if they take it off their site you can still download it from a mirror site or a site for old versions. I still run Yahoo messenger 8 because it works better on my old computer.

Chrome is good if you don't mind Google knowing everything about you. I have come to terms with that. :roll:

Firefox looks to be still around. Older versions are being forced upgraded. They are also undergoing a major UI overhaul on upcoming versions.

Back