Building of TubCycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you cannot see it well, but here it sits at the show with the new pin striping. This picture was shot by a good friend TED Thanks for all of your kind words and appreciate the Ratrodbikes.com for the privilege to post.

DSCNO350.jpg

Amazing. Simply amazing. And the white pedals are P I M P!!!!!!!!! Where did you get those?

I now confess I am an ebay junkie. 90% of the stuff I use in the builds come from ebay. The other 10% come from bike shows and flea markets. Thanks!

I´m craving for some of your pinstripes pics!
(and more show pics if it´s not much to ask :wink: )

Give this man a cigar ! Awesome bike(s), Dave !!! People who are gifted with "golden hands", like yourself, allways get my respect.
I've enjoyed "The making of..." and I hope you enjoy your TubCycle just as much. Ride safe, bro.

Just in case someone is curious. This past weekend on Saturday October 1, 2011 I took the bike out for its official first voyage. Its true I had riden it at shows but I really needed to put some miles on her. After working out all the bugs I took the bike to River Front Park in Chattanooga TN and rode 9 miles onthe bike trail. It is a paved walk and bike trail that follows the river and is a great ride. The only problem I had was that the trail at times is not clearly marked. In one of the rest areas I went through I got a little too close to a buiding and nicked the side car fender. Still have not had anyone in the side car as of yet but hope to soon. So the bike is a rider and not just a living room 3-D pohotograph. Thanks again for all the kind remarks.

Great to hear about the good part, and sorry to hear about the fender scratch :cry:
Would you please show us some of the pinstripes Sir? :D

BIke is awesome in person guys!

It was great chatting with you... let me know when you wanna try to gather up some ya-hoos for a riverwalk ride or something.

Just got back into town after driving to Mt. Airy North Carolina to the bike show. I took tubcycle and had a great time. It was a great show with some very friendly people. I even brought home a 50's Western Flyer bicycle. I drove 5 hours to get there and was worth the trip and will do it again. Thanks to everyone at the show for the friendly hospitality!!! Also road 22 miles on the New River Trail in virginia on the bike I bought and it road great. Thanks again for a great show!

Did you say howdy to Aunt Bee and Opie?

I will be putting on a bcicycle show and swap meet in Cleveland TN. on March 24, 2012. This will be held at George R Stuart School on Keith Street just 100 yards from our beautiful bike and walk Greenway. Set up will be from 10 am to 12 noon show from 12 noon to 3 pm awars ceremony at 3 pm. All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. We are located only 15 minutes from Chattanooga off I-75. Cleveland has a lot of hotels for out of town enthusiast. I will have my bikes there for display only and will not be in the show. This is raising money for a worthy cause and promoting a great Hobby! Hope to see you there. I have also listed this in the event section of the Forum.

Bump- I saw this bike in either hot rod magazine or rat rod magazine at the book store. Should have taken a picture, but didn't get a chance. They were covering a car show called redneck something, and they included a pic of this.

That trike is a masterpiece. Well done.

That's a beautiful bike.great job. Was that a1960 dodge panel truck in an earlier picture.

Awesome Trikes , both of them :shock:
any progress or other pictures of that ...... ratrod panel truck ? what was it.. a F100?

Back