BULL DAWGED 7/19 Update

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will be using a 1946 Schwinn DX frame for my build...Slammed with TWENTY FOURS.....

6d334a3e.jpg

Re: BULL DAWGED

Good stuff there.Nice longhorn.

Peatbog said:
Looks like you have took the bull by the horns.*

*That's a pretty lame joke if you didn't notice. But that little pewter bull head is pretty cool.

Glad you said something, I had glanced at the photo and thought it was 2 brake levers beside each other. I need to check my monitor. :oops:

Nice man...I like where you are starting. I think 24X3 will be a popular choice for wheels this year. I am pretty sure that's what I'll be using as well.

Good luck!

Terry66 said:
Nice man...I like where you are starting. I think 24X3 will be a popular choice for wheels this year. I am pretty sure that's what I'll be using as well.

Good luck!

They were popular last year too, but I'm thinking 24x3 CREAM colored tires will be popular this go 'round.

yoothgeye said:
Terry66 said:

Good luck!

They were popular last year too, but I'm thinking 24x3 CREAM colored tires will be popular this go 'round.

Yeah, I was thinking whitewalls with black rims, but decided on the traditional black on chrome....although with my color scheme, I could roll cream colored tires! :D

rlhender said:
Thanks....This will be a father and son build his ideas and my money...LOL

Man,that's awesome :!: Hope you have a blast together :D :D He will have a sweet ride when your done 8) 8)

MO FATTA
MO BETTA

Re: BULL DAWGED Straight Laced 5/29

Slow go but I have the wheels done, Alienation hoop straight laced to a Schwinn hub, Rear is Alienation hoop laced to a red band Kick back.

5f2888c2.jpg

8e89d2e5.jpg

Re: BULL DAWGED Update Tonight

Here are a few more pics of the progress, still a long way to go to compete with you Rat's..lol

ef62f50d.jpg

97529a2d.jpg

780c17a1.jpg

8b68b814.jpg

43bb3963.jpg

bf86140d.jpg

732b7c8d.jpg

WOWZA!!!

Re: BULL DAWGED 6/6 PROGRESS

Nice lookin' ride 8) 8)

Latest posts