Bully for me!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this the more I am jelly of it slugger! Saw your post on Museum to.

Hey, how can you tell f the Peregrines are 'Super'? I have a pair but always assumes it would say if they were super on there somewhere. Or were all Peregrine 48's super?

Sure I can't talk you into taking this in trade for your bad little Bully? :D

IMG_2665.jpg

MAN that is tempting. really1 I am going to have to very reluctantly pass. I will keep it in mind though, no sh*t. Great looking bike!

So the Super Pros as I understand it had no Super Pro markings. They were the sealed bearing (stickered as such) and printed on the rim Peregrine 48s as opposed to stickers. And the Super Pros were all chrome as opposed to the brushed. I didnt know much about them till 3 days ago but I have been reading up since then. I can't imainge I was talking about painting the rims! :shock: Rooooookie move.

Thanks man, that is probably the most interesting bike I have. Except maybe the Yamaha Moto Bmx. If you change your mind let me know. In may I plan on pedaling it around the north east's premiere antique show with a for sale sign on it. LOL! I love it, I am just getting more addicted to BMX lately. Your bike is a gateway drug to such things too! BMX's don't get a lot of votes in the RRBBO! :p

Cool to know about the Peregrines! My front is a Super based on that. It has that rim too, but the writing is worn almost to nothing, and it needs a re-chrome in the worst way. My rear doesn't say sealed bearing, so must not be. But it is pretty minty, EXCEPT, it is laced into a beat Primo Hula Hoop.

heyslugger said:
MAN that is tempting. really1 I am going to have to very reluctantly pass. I will keep it in mind though, no sh*t. Great looking bike!

So the Super Pros as I understand it had no Super Pro markings. They were the sealed bearing (stickered as such) and printed on the rim Peregrine 48s as opposed to stickers. And the Super Pros were all chrome as opposed to the brushed. I didnt know much about them till 3 days ago but I have been reading up since then. I can't imainge I was talking about painting the rims! :shock: Rooooookie move.

Since we were chatting about it, here is what I cooked up for Standard. Don't know if they will dig them enough to use them, but that'd be pretty cool!

(Edit, pulled the art cause it looks like Standard might want to use them (So cool!), so I should prolly keep them under my hat for now.)

My GF walked behind me this morning and saw this. LET ME SAY THIS: She is over me looking at bike stuff all day. She saw this and said - Thats cool. Is that for a bike your getting? I said, I hope so! I hope they move forward with some of these! Stoked you shared them too.

heyslugger said:
My GF walked behind me this morning and saw this. LET ME SAY THIS: She is over me looking at bike stuff all day. She saw this and said - Thats cool. Is that for a bike your getting? I said, I hope so! I hope they move forward with some of these! Stoked you shared them too.

You will have to thank her for the vote of encouragement! Jess at Standard loved them, but needs to share them with the team next.

Latest posts

Back