burrito build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so heres the end result (except paint) of a day spent with fellow Ratrodder BikeriderX choppin',grindin' and weldin' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . "Beerito" Threw these wheels on because I wont use them on anything else... A Couple bugs to work out but it rides!!
Diggin the floating sprocket/ tensioner :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_0978.jpg

100_0977-1.jpg

I love the floating sprocket. Does it "waggle"? Meaning, does it want to fall to either side? I really like the concept, and can see myself trying it on something/anything!

that is one sic Burrito. maybe if ya drop the bb down closer to the ground, otherwise ya nailed it. i like it anyways. great job. now thats what were talkin about. yahoo.

Outlaw

thanks guys but Im gonna have to drop the BB down some and find diff. forks...and the floating sprocket works pretty good!!

Sorry I couldn't get down there this weekend Mark. :( Too many other projects! I've barely had time to work on the Collegiate...But I did make $75 at a side job this afternoon! :D But we'll get 'em done real soon! Super sick!! :mrgreen:

Markm said:
thanks guys but Im gonna have to drop the BB down some and find diff. forks...and the floating sprocket works pretty good!!

another one of those things i remember from chopperbike forum and use a lot. measure up about 11" from the ground and put the bb at that height on the frame.

a little high if you want to do the pedal as kickstand deal, but for riding it works good.

hey do those tires have a red line on the side? what are they please? i want try to end up with a 20 and 26" redline for my main bike

NICE lines!

Philphine said:
hey do those tires have a red line on the side? what are they please? i want try to end up with a 20 and 26" redline for my main bike
Yep, red lines on the side..they are Electra Hotster's with a flame tread...

Back