Burrito's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I 've cut my frame and collect some parts for try to make it...
This is for the "burrito contest" from France

QueDieuxetzazmepardonne-03.jpg

Ridiculus "moke up"

QueDieuxetzazmepardonne-14.jpg

The beast,

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

If you can read it :lol: :lol: :lol: You can read everything :shock:

Sir, that's just too long and too extreme... GREAT JOB!!!

Have you ever gotten aticket for taking up to many yards? That has to be at least 9' from end to end. Love the white tires, fenders and the stance. You got it going on.

Nice bikes in the Video!... Although that one looks like it could deliver quite a back injury :shock:

Looks like some easy pedaling with this stretch!

dude copiecat! im so freakin glad you joined up on here! ive been following this build on the chopperbrigade forum ever since your first post! the only thing that sucks is that i cant read any of it cuz i dont speak that language!!! i just look at the pictures in aw! lol but im glad you joined up man! thats a sick lookin bike and its inspired me in many ways to build a burrito just like it!

Easy E

Good video, your bike looks good goin' down the road, that orange bike has a WILD frame!

Thank you for your feedback,
Take time to read post of "Mad Mr" there is a link to the contest ... Really beautiful work ...

The DELOREAN ! These cars too class

...Because Copiecat was talking about, I allow myself to show my own Burrito, My english isn't better as copiecats one but my bike is :p
Here is the beginning
BURRITO003.jpg

Just chopped it
BURRITO004.jpg

And welded it
kkihghg002-1.jpg

And again
nnnh003.jpg

First try
mmmp003.jpg

The seatpost
vvg017.jpg

vvg022.jpg

zzz007.jpg

zzz014.jpg

090214014834877454.jpg

Cleaning, grinding the frame
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5756/005ie0.jpg

And painting
090214015112718235.jpg

I just added a light and a new couple of wheels and tires
Now it roll well
burritofin2.jpg

I know copiecat don't be angry for posting my own here. More, I haven't ever seen his burrito's rolling but till I saw the video, I prefer his one to my one so... :p

MAD MR said:
... My english isn't better as copiecats one

Liar !!! :lol:

I said a lot of creativity on this topic ...
As against, if like me, you like a job well done and well thought ...
With the Mad You have all seen ...
:arrow:

great bikes guys. and i really like that video. can't believe i'm starting to like burritos. when i first saw one i thought "never...", now I'm thinking "hmmm....".

It's finish... Multiple layer coating, rust remains in place,
is her story ...

IMG_5176.jpg

For the shifter, I used the kickstand (too simple)

IMG_5191-1.jpg

I have a license .... Let's go.

IMG_5185.jpg

man i freakin love this burrito! ive followed your build on the chopperbrigade forum for a while now but can understand a dang word of it! im glad you joined up here to share the greatness of this bike!!! i love it!

Easy E

Back