burrkrayecycles new location new builds and new start

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well for those of you who have been following me in the past will notice i haven't been on much.
Well, there is a reason behind it all.
nothing on this site or anyone here,but my personal life kinda went bad on me.
my now ex girlfriend who is the kraye part of burrkraye decided to split and left me hanging in a bag.
I will spare you the dramas and details but long story short, i have moved to kansas.
i have found an untapped holy grail of vintage bicycles out here and and grabbing them as i can.
i am in the process of building a shop/workspace for my addiction and will be listing some parts as well to support my habit.
i am currently building up a schwinn dx/klunker that has a cracked frame and am gonna experiment with my frame modding to turn this worn out retired once powerful spirit into a lean mean offroading machine.
i will be here more often as i am getting back up and rebuilding my life and my hobby.
my new girlfriend has the same addiction as me so that's a plus that we can build and ride together.*(yup she's akeeper anyone who can dig thru junk and dirt and see the diamond in a rough spot is a keeper lol;
that is about it for now.
i had to return to this site as i love this site and have missed following the buildoffs.
once i get my computer fully up and running i will psot pics of my build and the parts i do not need will be placed in the for sale section.
anyone in kansas or oklahoma that wants to set up a cruise elt me know.
we have the last run vintage car show and cruise every september here and i would like to build some vintage bikes for cruising the scene there if anyones interested.
thanks for reading more posts to follow and more builds to come as i find them.
sean

theanks devon_science.
i am still in the process of rebuilding my workspace but i should have alot more builds and such as well as i am beginnig to make my own custom parts
that's the dream let's see if it pans out
sean

Very glad to see you back and living a happy life once again buddy! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!

heya kingfish!!!!!
it's good to see you again bro.
yeah im back and living happier then i have ever been.
merry christmas and happy new year to you and yours as well.
sean

Back