Busy week, 4 bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onewheelsqueel said:
Yeah, I posted pics of it in the off topic section in the car thread recently. Flat black Corvan (commercial Greenbrier ) with chrome smoothies.

I had a feeling that was you. I talked to you on vintage-vans a few months ago. My name on there is transam400

Believe it or not. I've kept a eye out, but unfortunately have not seen much. I went looking for the one I saw in Rockfalls but didn't see it. problem is most are rotted like most the other vintage vehicles around.

Sorry for the hijack Cliff. Its what were known for on HW. lol

Onewheelsqueel said:
Believe it or not. I've kept a eye out, but unfortunately have not seen much. I went looking for the one I saw in Rockfalls but didn't see it. problem is most are rotted like most the other vintage vehicles around.

Sorry for the hijack Cliff. Its what were known for on HW. lol

Been away with non bike projects, did pickup the replacement tires for my Monark and got it somewhat washed up last week if lucky I might finish disassembly and cleaning this week coming up. Then the fun begins with rebuilding it. Saw your van on the other topics area, very cool, left you a comment there. Hijack, heck I thought this became the old van owners forum for a minute, Ha,Ha. You can just give me another old cool bike and all is forgiven. :lol:

Latest posts

Back