C. L find: Can someone help me id year make and model?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hers some pics. the guy i got it from said it was his uncles, and his uncle told him to sell it for some extra cash. His uncle had it since , he wasnt sure, and he said he thought it was a redline.
IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

His Uncle must have got hit in the head..its no red line :wink: for sure

me too. Funny thing is, I got paid 30 dollars to take it because when i was getting gas on the way back from picking up the bike, this lady hit my truck as i was parked and i told her she made my truck bumper worse then it already was, and she offered to give me 50 bucks. I thought about it , and was going to refuse, but as i was thinking that, i looked down at my bumper and saw my license plate holder snapped off hanging and bent the plastic part below the bumper. Very little damage, but then i said,"sure, ill take the 50 bucks." That just paid for the bike and gave me 30 more dollars in my pocket, so i guess it was meant to be. its a 99 toyota tacoma work truck. Not clean, so i was happy with the $50.00

Haha , true. Christmas is coming up soon, some little kid will be stoked on it I guess. I honestly kind of like it's cheapness look. It kind of reminds me of a bike from the movie RAD

Back