calendars still available?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one and got confirmation on it, but it does appear Steve might be doing something with the 2011 calendar link/thread. Hold tight and I'm sure Steve will let you know whats going on with it.

Ditto for me. I was out of town for Christmas and was planning on ordering some when we got back. Now, it's just gone :( Would be nice to know what's going on.

Unfotunately there was some confusion as to how one of the photos submitted was to be cropped and also lack of compensation for the use of the photo so I needed to pull the plug on the deal until I can come up with a replacement photo.

I won't be able to make the change until next week so I will let you know if and when they are available again.

Sorry for the hassle.

no need to apologize steve, i'm sure we all appreciate the work you put into the calendars and to this site. please update us if they go up for sale again, and keep up the good work. will

Rat Rod said:
HotRodRob said:
What does that mean for orders already shipped?

You have 1 of 21 limited edition RRB calendars. :lol:

SWEET!!! :mrgreen:

Comes shipped in a heavy envelope, arrived in perfect shape!

DSC06090480.jpg

mikesbikes36 said:
someone wanted 2 get paid for using a picture of their bike in the calander ? whats up with that ? just askin MIKE

that's what I was wondering..... can't be right.....
someone asks you...... Hey, do you mind if I use a photo of your pride and joy to be in a calender that will be sold WORLD WIDE, to YOUR peers?!!
ummmmm...... okay :D

I'm camped out, in a lawn chair, at the mail box :mrgreen: waiting for my limited "1st edition" calender to show up

Back