Calling all Pinstripers/Graphic Designers!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on a custom BMX bike.. Here's how it's going to basically look (Try to stay with me here)
Frame,forks and anything metal will be sanded down then polished to bare metal.
Grips, Tires, chain, seat, brake pads, will be hot pink..
My original idea was to have the bike autographed by everyone I know. But that seemed kind of odd. So now I want to do some hot pink pin-striping or some kind of really rad design on the frame and such. I don't have a very steady hand so I'm out of luck. My question is, is there someway I can make my own design on my computer? Thanks, Jordan

Easiest way to do that would be to design your graphic or pinstripe on computer then print it. Go over it in pencil outlining it heavy then place it on the bike and make a transfer. That will give you a guideline to paint.

outskirtscustoms said:
Easiest way to do that would be to design your graphic or pinstripe on computer then print it. Go over it in pencil outlining it heavy then place it on the bike and make a transfer. That will give you a guideline to paint.

What's the name of the software you use?

Vintagebikebuilder said:
outskirtscustoms said:

What's the name of the software you use?
Microsoft paint :oops: I know I'm old-school.

Back