Calling on Bicycle Gurus Kustom Yordo needs you!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day, I'm Kustom Yordo, i'm 17 and inexperinced with a little bicycle knowledge.
I am rat rodding/restoring a 1965 3 speed Holland Bicycle, I will be getting photos up asap to help you all, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS BIKE IS!!! I have spent countless hours searching this bike on the internet, but have turned up with nothing. I live in Australia and bought this lovely piece of history from a bloke in the local area of Ballarat who was 82 years of age, he told me he bought it when he was younger. This bike had sat in his 1936 ford/morris bus for about 20 years before i got my hands on it. This fellow i bought it from has a huge property, the reason i've mentioned this is because one day when going through the hundreds of thousands of things i fould a ladies bicycle thats the same era and basiclly the same as the one i have. I have tried to get my hands on it but due to his wife passing away several years before us meeting, anything that was hers means a great deal to him.
If anyone can help i will be over the moon and i will be fantastically greatful.

Thank you Sincerely Kustom Yordo. :D :mrgreen:

Heres some photos to all you wonderful bicycle enthusiasts, hopefully yous can help me and you have access to all the photos if not ill teach myself to upload more, anyway thank you all.
Sincerely Luke.

HollandBicycle006_zpsfa6faf22.jpg
[/url][/img]
HollandBicycle002_zpseaa8ba03.jpg
[/url][/img]

Back