Came Home With 2 Choppers.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was a great day. First i picked up a nice Jesse James chopper with a bad back wheel. The spoke anchor ring on one side of the hubs weld broke loose. Cheaply made China welding. Its getting a new Bendix rear wheel and banana seat and will be ready to go. Spotted the bike in a lot of old bikes on CL and he sold it seperately for 20 bucks.If anyone has a kickstand for the JJ let me know.

Next was a Giant Dub in MINT condition i bought by Paypal for 75.00.First time i saw it in person since i paid. Not a scratch on it. They put a rotten banana seat on the bike and had it resting on the fender. I put my own seat on with a proper sissy bar minutes after getting home. Rides super but has short crank arms. IF I have clearence its getting a new crank tonight. Sorry about the reflector glare i was in a hurry to post pics.
UPDATE..changed out the back wheel on the JJ and rides like a dream.

za33.jpg

za34.jpg

za36.jpg

Captain Awesome said:
Still interested dude. Let me know on that Giant

If i cant change the crank out i will sell it. I hate that short stroker it has. Actually i wish i had found the JJ first because it rides and pedals much better than the dub. That dub is more of a conversation piece IMO.

Latest posts

Back