can i see some NIRVE bikes?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am diggin on those nirve bikes. i love there style and i am thinking about trading one of mine for a nirve. i just want to see what people have so i can get some ideas.

It's been thru several incarnations, here's 2 of them for a Nirve Inferno model

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0270_2.jpg

man i love those nirve style. i dig the way it looks like it has a tank but it doesnt. the inferno has a awesome front fork in the first pic but the red and white nirve just looks awesome. i love that link to that euro custom bike site. the red and black with the 100+ spokes looks awesome. thats kinda what i am looking for but i want big apes and a bent fork and some chrome. i cant describe it but i have decided to get one now.

This is my daily (Nirve Vintage cream) changed some stuff like fenders, handlebars, tires and krate. Rides like a dream :D

PB210709.jpg

pauliesatx said:
hey social reject. know anyone who would trade me a 3 speed nirve for my black jaguar?

blacjaguar3.jpg

Cool bike.
Sorry though, I don't even know anyone with a Nirve. I'm an oddity in the town I live in. There aren't too many cruiser riders around here. :cry:

can't find any retailer for the B-1 in Europe (Sweden especially). too bad, woulda been good project for me.
looks really cool...

that orange bike is seriously ......! is there anymore pics of that japanese? bike gathering

I scored this four year old Nirve Lahaina 3-speed for the same price as those crappy Micargi 1-speeds are being sold new.
It only took a few hours to clean it up and remove the rust from all the chrome.
Now any womenfolk that come over can cruise the beach with me in style. :wink:

Lahaina1.jpg

Back