can of worms/ can i borrow some money?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the nice fellow i got the rollfast from, also has these plus more...
when i met up with him he asked me if i was interested in more bikes...
these were in my email when i got home...

redcolumb.jpg

mensgalaxie1.jpg

jc1-1.jpg

harvardbike.jpg

dayton.jpg

dayton2.jpg

corvette.jpg

converts.jpg

columgirls2.jpg

colum1.jpg

WOW!!!!

What a lucky duck you are. Those bikes are sweet!! Why can't I find stashes like that?

Oh that's right, I live in Bike Siberia--Boise,Idaho.

good lord what a score that women's higgins is awsome. that is a color flow if i am not mistaking. if you don't mind what is he asking for the lot? good find and no worries cman i am worse off than you i live in norcal where even a striped down 1987 schwinn cruiser frame that is bent goes for 100 bucks :shock: :lol:

not sure what he wants for them,
he has more but these are just the pics he sent me as a sampling of some of the stuff he has... i'm supposed to get in touch with him tomorrow... could be trouble...

no trouble....that's an awesome score..
how long are you going to keep his E mail address a secret? :lol:

look at that Lovely heart Schwinn chain ring ( i think that's what their called )

nice score..
I'de buy a few!

peace,
Kev.

im green

green with envy that is man if thats the tip of the iceberg id love to see whaelse he has

Up in maine eh?

I am down here in COnnecticut. Like the rest of these boys I am very interested in the Women's JC Higgins. The Dayton is the most valuable of the lot, but if this is the tip of the iceberg, could be a major score. Should you get prices on some of these or you buy the whole lot OR you want to have a partner to buy them all, Let me know.

Joe

[email protected]

i am setting up a time to go take a look... i will definitely keep you guys posted, as i neither have the space or money to horde them all for myself...

:( unless... i get a storage unit... or i could just cut them all up with my angle grinder, and throw them in a box out in the woods somewhere...

(sorry, couldnt resist that last part....)

here's a couple more he sent me today...

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

was supposed to go last weekend... got some snow etc.

planning on going this sunday.

i will keep you updated

oct.

Well if you cant get that Columbia (1st bike), I got a fixer up for $20 + shipping.

october said:
i am setting up a time to go take a look... i will definitely keep you guys posted, as i neither have the space or money to horde them all for myself...

:( unless... i get a storage unit... or i could just cut them all up with my angle grinder, and throw them in a box out in the woods somewhere...

(sorry, couldnt resist that last part....)

here's a couple more he sent me today...

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

OMG GET THEM OUT OF THE DAMND SNOW! If i was rich lol i would own so much ....!!

OK... i finally made it out there today....

i got both the bikes in the above post.... for the combined total of....$30!

DSC02313.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02316.jpg
DSC02318.jpg

someone put 24's on these, but judging from the fender clearance it looks like they should be 26's?

the red/orange one is a rollfast, but someone painted the whole thing, it looks like with a brush... (even over the rollfast head badge :( )

anyone know what the green one is?

he also was able to dig this up...

DSC02319.jpg

the rear rack to my rrbbo rollfast...

he has a bunch of bikes... some were more than i wanted to spend right now, though.

schwinn corvette

dayton

he even has more in another location...

stupid bikes...

looks to me like its the same kind of bike the strut rods bolt near handlebars the same and the frame has the same crossbrace below the tank
might have been badged a different brand but they look very similar

Back