UNLIMITED CCC's Low Low

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm throwing my hat in the ring with my upcoming build. This frame and fork was made by my friend at Custom Coastal Cruisers. It's currently getting bars built for it then I'll have it to build my own way. I'm starting to collect parts for it, I'll be updating this thread with build photos from the construction of the bike, then my build afterward. It's good to be back.

1000034284.jpg

1000034288.jpg

I'm throwing my hat in the ring with my upcoming build. This frame and fork was made by my friend at Custom Coastal Cruisers. It's currently getting bars built for it then I'll have it to build my own way. I'm starting to collect parts for it, I'll be updating this thread with build photos from the construction of the bike, then my build afterward. It's good to be back.

View attachment 268437

View attachment 268438
CADboard brothers! :cool:

Wow, love the parts and plans. Is that lower tube not connected to the "chainstay" part of the frame? Pretty cool!

Just like the build from @dropstep and my own, very low bikes this year.

Looking forward to your progress, very promising!

CADboard brothers! :cool:

Wow, love the parts and plans. Is that lower tube not connected to the "chainstay" part of the frame? Pretty cool!

Just like the build from @dropstep and my own, very low bikes this year.

Looking forward to your progress, very promising!
Thanks!
Yes, there's a gap along the bottom
I certainly won't be going over any speedbumps, it's about 2.5" from the ground with 29x2.125 tires

CCC builds some cool customs. I've been seeing that one on FB and IG. Isn't that the bike that can roll upside down?

1717680390429.png

Cool parts

Back