CCM serial number *UPDATE*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CCM serial number

I dont see any numbers in either spot :? its been painted over but the originaly paint is underneath although it is pretty rough, I rubbed the paint off and nothin

Its a CCM mustang heres a pic of it

thanks for your help guys

SAM_1685.jpg

I have a Canadian banana seat bike that has the year on the center of the crank between the bearings inside. Mine shows 75. That Mustang looks early 70's.

hmm ill have to take a look when I take it apart. its a copper metallic color originally im going to sandblast it and try find a close color to the original ive alsways loved the mustang frames. i guessed late 60's early 70's but cant seem to find any serial numbers anywhere :?

bumpola... anyone got anymore info on this? I got it torn right down to the bare frame ready for blasting and paint and still cant see no numbers :? :?:

UPDATE

So after a few months its been sandblasted proffesionally repainted and all put back together and restored :) looks killer ill get pics soon. but when it was sandblasted I found the serial number under 4 coats of paint ... its on the seatpost tube read E547522 anyone know how to decode these? I still havent found anything online except for 30-40's ccm's appreciate the help guys!

Thanks Ty

Tychevelle said:
UPDATE

So after a few months its been sandblasted proffesionally repainted and all put back together and restored :) looks killer ill get pics soon. but when it was sandblasted I found the serial number under 4 coats of paint ... its on the seatpost tube read E547522 anyone know how to decode these? I still havent found anything online except for 30-40's ccm's appreciate the help guys!

Thanks Ty

MERK said:
Tychevelle said:
UPDATE

Thanks Ty

awesome, how or where did you find the info MERK

Back