CENTRAL VALLEY, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHATS UP GUYS. IM KINDA NEW TO THE BIKE SCENE, BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTO CUSTOMIZING. I JUST CANT SEEM TO LEAVE ANYTHING ALONE. WELL I RECENTLY PICKED UP AN OCEAN SIDE STRETCHED CRUISER AND HAVE DONE SOME WORK TO IT. STILL NEED A FEW FINISHING TOUCHES. I HAVE TO ADMIT THIS CUSTOM BIKE THING IS LIKE AN ILLNESS, I JUST GOT TWO MORE CRUISERS(ONE IS A HUFFY, NOT SURE WHAT THE OTHER ONE IS) AND WOULD LOVE TO GET IDEAS. HERES A PIC OF MY STRETCHED CRUISER AND WILL POST UP THE NEW PROJECTS SOON.
GetAttachment.aspx

Welcome!...No pics, yet.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Look forward to seeing your bikes.

P.S. Better kill the all-caps...doesn't go over too well around these parts. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Welcome to the forum. :D

Look forward to seeing your bikes.

P.S. Better kill the all-caps...doesn't go over too well around these parts. :wink:

Good point. Although that post had some punctuation so it was still easy to read.

Welcome rubenchavy

Hey !

Were ya at in this valley ?

Bicycle Bicycle, I want to ride my Bicycle ,I wana Ride my Bike....

Welcome .

Stephen / Wingman

This is Wingman Leader Back To Base for Coffe & Waffels .... Yippy OUT

VERY NICE!........Don't see to many white bikes. I don't know why, they look good. Maybe someone should start a "White Bike" thread.

Thanks. Yeah, I have a white Chevy Silverado and I kind of wanted to keep the same color scheme. I plan on putting red pedals, but I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions?????

cool frame i have not seen that one before. welcome from sacramento but i actually live in galt so i am getting towards central lol

Back