Central Wisconsin Bike swap planning stages.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having Moved to Wisconsin from areas where there were real bike swaps. Shows. I find a lack of them in Northern/Central Wisconsin. I have a large area at an existing show . It's big enough to sell and or display Hundreds of bikes. Thousands of people attend. I would set up and advertise a Bike only Swap section. Anyone seriously interested in selling or displaying? It would be charged by the foot, by the space or by the bicycle. Two day event . Must be paid in advance to reserve a space. Anyone interested in getting something going in Wisconsin. PM me to get it more into planning stages. Event second week of July 2017. Contact me if you are interested in participating.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of spaces at Iola. I sure don't have enough stuff to fill and use them all with stuff I would let loose of. So I decided to try this. Last year I bought and sold there . But maybe we could get more Wisconsin people hooked on bikes .

Join "2 Tired Wisconsin" on Facebook you just might not want to start with "Having Moved to Wisconsin from areas where there were real bike swaps. Shows". You might be suprised to find that there are lots of us in Wisconsin and several swaps and shows.

Join "2 Tired Wisconsin" on Facebook you just might not want to start with "Having Moved to Wisconsin from areas where there were real bike swaps. Shows". You might be suprised to find that there are lots of us in Wisconsin and several swaps and shows.
I love Wisconsin it is where I returned to and own my house and brought all my bikes . I got the Bike Bug after attending a bike/ratrod show that had tons of bikes trophy classes and people who were really into the hobby and participated. These still go on today! I would like to get this excitement here in Northern Wisconsin too . I traveled 350 miles here in wisconsin hauling bikes to a show that had a total of 500 people including promoters ,sellers , buyers, and lookers. Heck Mcdonalds has hundreds of people in it at lunch time. Other parts of the USA have huge shows. My thoughts are Join in an existing location with Bikes. Come in Big Time and show them how many people are Really Seriously in the Hobby. I offer a huge space where thousands of people attend. In order to get a bike swap-show to work we need people in the Hobby and at least 100-300 bikes for starters. If we build it they will come! It is no huge task to get the biggest one in the state going. Just the right people who want it to happen. PM me if anyone would like to participate in July. Thanks

Back