Charlotte Trip

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and the fam took off to the Charlotte Show today (Great job Ducan) And made an all day goof off trip of it. We took the back roads to avoid the race traffic and scored some cool stuff. About four or five miles from home the Mogo was setting beside the road for sale. Scored it for a Jackson. Went on down the road maybe a mile and as any man knows travelin' with women we had to stop, well across the road was a yard sell w/bikes so me and Shorty (my daughter) shot across the street. Nothing but Wally junk but coming back across the street I found $25 in the road. Soo now I'm $5 to the good. After the show we worked our way home and found the Raleigh 10 spd for all of $5 and the sweet deal on it was the Statesville Bicycle Tag.So all totaled up I have a grand total of .40 cents in tax on everything. Good Day I think.
100_2731.jpg
100_2734.jpg
100_2735.jpg

Cool I have one of those 8mogo scooters.. I love it. There's a huge hill by my house that I've raced down before, a lot faster than a bike. They're a lot of fun till you hit one of those reflectors on the road. :lol:

Back