Check out my bikes trying to make a name for myself

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started to build bikes from scratch I'm a tig welder by trade and work with stainless steel everyday I have always wanted to build bikes for people and see other reactions when I build crazy things please all feedback is appreciated I want to get in on this biker build off.. I have sold bikes to a few celebs and high end companies for marketing but I want to go bigger doing what I love. I like to use carbon fiber titanium and stainless I'm just a kid having fun, I don't use bondo on any bikes everything is metal and powder coated I don't send anything out I build it all.. I'm a artist and all my art has pedals enjoy...

Red ferrari bike is not complete yet building custom carbon fiber wheels from scratch and it takes time...

The red one is pretty wild... how do you justify spending $25k on one bike! :eek: I can hardly sink $100 into one. :lol: You planning to sell it?

yoothgeye said:
The red one is pretty wild... how do you justify spending $25k on one bike! :eek: I can hardly sink $100 into one. :lol: You planning to sell it?
I use high end materials. a build like this is time consuming the parts I machined from raw material I build bikes that are wild and sexy... My market is on the higher end but I'm goin to make a production bike that's around 3000$ and the tools required to do the jobs is expensive so this is my hobby right now and hopefully full time one day and yes that rapid prototype bike is sold bit I'm making more, after I develope my own carbon fiber wheels

Love your stuff. The idea of mixing high tech to these bikes is something I'd like to see done more often.

oh boy, those are some very nice rides you have done! I like! :D

Back