Check out these funky colored schwinn's I picked up

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this pair of 10 speeds yesterday, check out the funky colors! Never seen an orange varsity before, and the other green is new to me as well. I already started cleaning the Varsity and its cleaning up real nice. The tires are newer schwinns and still have the nubs on them! I think the bars were changed on the green one. Also got this old Raleigh Record for $10, it has a really cool stem on it. Brooks saddle. Fork is bent but should be fixable. Also a mountain bike which I already cleaned and sold.

var1-1.jpg

var2.jpg

sss1.jpg

sss2.jpg

raleigh1.jpg

1-4.jpg

wow!!!i love that orange. :D

Driving home from my uncles I saw a garage sale sign, so I turned. Found this bike for $20. It fits me perfect and its exactly what I was looking for. Also has a bottle holder, a rack, and a sweet halogen light set up for when I'm ridin home from work at night. And its 2 of my favorite colors

Before:

pan1.jpg

After some cleaning, chrome is MINT!!

pan2.jpg

pan3.jpg

pan4.jpg

Everytime I sell a couple bikes, I bring home double haha. Got 2 more I'm getting tomorrow! There definetly rats!

Back