Check out this build on the HAMB!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Thanks for sharing that thread. That frame jig is nuts.

"come visit ratrodbikes.com, (dont mind the name...) "

None of us do....*shudder-shudder*
:lol:

Very cool build. :D

Gotta love the aversion to the term "rat rod."

Everyone's a poser if they'd only admit it...ha ha.

Yeah Steve, no offense about the "dont mind" line, but alot of HAMB guys get REALLY REALLY irate over the term "Rat Rod".
:)

Doesnt bug me too much. Like I've said before, Id rather hang here than there. much less drama...

No worries man...I just think it's funny what people choose to get all riled up over.

Who thought traditional hot rodding would one day be subject to elitism.

I guess it's the same in all hobbies...the pride of man is an ugly thing...of which I battle daily. :wink:

maybe you should buy the hipsterbikes.com domain name and link it here, i think that would increase the traffic ... and start a riot :lol:

CCR said:
maybe you should buy the hipsterbikes.com domain name and link it here, i think that would increase the traffic ... and start a riot :lol:

Then there'd be bent wheels laying around everywhere. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
CCR said:

Then there'd be bent wheels laying around everywhere. :lol:

Ha ha ha ha....ugggghhhh. :lol: :roll:

bikesemanticswar.com (if this is real, I digress)

It's even better if you start purposely screwing up the names.

"Hey, that is a way cool ratty rodder man!"

"Is that one of those fixedly bikes, I want one!"

rodney_king.jpg

Yeah, I didn't really want to turn this into another one of those threads.

Back to that bike, everybody should take a minute and check it out, it's really cool and the photos do a great job showing some of what he did to hold the tubes, etc.

It was one of the more helpful threads I have seen on here in regard to handbuilding or cutting and modifying a frame from start to finish. It's crazy that this was just a side project for the builder. Between this guy and Uncle Stretch there are some very cool old one-offs rolling around.

:lol: BACK ON TOPIC, that is one sweet custom bike, id like to have that frame jig at my place, along with some instructions and MAD SKILZ !!!

thanks for the link TOMB

Back