Check this out!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally dropping down to zero here. doesn't faze me, I will still be riding in every day.

The daily part that gets to me though...

Random co-worker/security guard on my way into the building I work in: "you MUST be cold!"

Me: "actually, I am quite warm, thank you, in fact, I am sweating right now"

...and then it goes on from there, with them trying to convince me that I am cold, or to justify for me why I ride, or some other slightly backhanded thinly veiled attack on my personal life choices. :x

I am going to make a big patch for my riding jacket that says, "leave me alone, I LIKE riding my bike. I am having fun, I swear!"

It's -15 degrees this morning, I'LL TAKE IT!.........New England, no tornadoes, no earthquakes, no wild fires, no droughts, no flash flooding, can't remember last time we got hit by a hurricane, hardly ever gets to 100 degrees in summer..........I'll take the snow and ice.

today's dashboard reading is....

3200858551_cc1b0c6c0d_o.jpg

BURR !

It was 90 degrees warmer than that here in Sacramento .....65 degrees yesterday ... lol I had to get out my wool socks .

My dash said 9 degrees this morning. Coldest it's been in several years. Went by the local boat launch on the way to work at 6:00 AM and saw a couple of empty boat trailers already parked there. Thanks!!!

Back