Checkin' In

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, folks, my name is Pat and I live in a small town called Nelson in the south east corner of B.C. just North of Spokane. I lead a bunch of miscreants called the Scullions Vintage Bicycle Club and we meet every month at my shop to help out members to build cool .... and encourage the less mechanically inclined to get their hands dirty. It's also an excuse to get drunk in my shop and not have to drive anywhere. Anyways, we've got some pretty nice bikes in the group. Some stock some light mods and some heavier stretch frames. A good mix of banana seat bikes and cruisers and we try to schedule regular rides throughout the Summer. Being that we're in Canada we tend to acquire a lot of CCMs from the '20s on up to the '70s so that's what we will mostly be working with. (try not to cringe) They were our answer to Schwinn up North and there were some pretty unique models to be had. Anyways, enough rambling.

Here's a '67 CCM Mustang 2Speed Automatic that I picked up last week.

3 speed CCM Futura we built for a buddies birthday.

'67 (I think) CCM GT-101 with the Duomatic hub as well.

'74 CCM Mustang

'37 CCM Twin Tube

Lots more but that's the general idea.

Thanks guys,

I'll try to post some of our members bikes when I get a chance and some of the builds that we do during our shop sessions. Januarys meeting is all low riders and gangsta rap. Gold teef and 40s optional but encouraged.

Latest posts

Back