Checking in from Carlsbad California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up...
I've gotten a ton of info from this forum and finally joined up.
Got a handful of cruisers in the works...
Here are a couple of my current rollers...
image.jpg

Sterling Shoreline is my fav frame to build on cause the way the seat stays curve down (concave?) in the back as opposed to most beach cruisers. This one has a new set of red alloy rims, 16" apes and a turned out springer fork. Still have some work to do to make the front end ride easier (F&R springer isn't exactly what I'd call quality... get what you pay for!) but it looks cool! Also plan on tearing off the stickers, sanding it down and shooting it with a rattle can at some point. I've got two more of these frames in the works... prob just go with a regular springer on the next one to see if it rides any easier (it HAS to).

image.jpg

I just picked this stretch cruiser up from Craigslist a couple days ago, I've already ripped the stickers off, swapped the seat and threw on some 16" apes from when I took this pic. Looks sick and rides super nice, I love the stretch on this one... the riding position just feels right.
Interested if anyone knows the brand of the frame... I haven't seem many with rectangle tubing on the rear end like this. Anyone... Anyone?

Riding in a poker run this Sat, Oct 18th in Carlsbad... 12:00 meetup at Holiday Park if anyone's interested.

Cheers!

Welcome!
Both cool bikes!

The stretch is an unknown for me, the rear end being rectangle tube reminds me of an OCC Stingray but that comparison would be doing your bike a bad injustice!

Luke.

Back