-checkinin-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a dude tryin' to live, Flagstaff, Arizona, U.S.A. (rural surroundings) born & raised since 1988. Breathed (or at least it felt like it) only the air upon pedals for most of my youth. So's to say I loved bicycles, though also without prejudice & still, I know virtually nothing of dates, makes, popularity or rarity. Quality & beauty are nearly of only my own experience. Never really had money for nothin' & there never really were much around, but I 'trolled eyes peeled junkin' always. Put together what I could without much for tools or parts out of that trash I could get my mitts on. Wouldn't say I ever been much of a rodder but I'm definitely a rat. Recently, findin' myself without the parts or tools to get any kind of bike together out of my sad heap & with the rise of the trash economy with the decline of the national, I decided to go out with cash. Unable to find anything reasonable locally on the street or online, & even more just disinterested in everything I ended up here pretty quick, & y'all got my blood goin' again. Don't know how much I'll have to share in the way of builds myself but I've got dreamin' & it's all as artful as my hands are empty. On the possibility of my username being offensive to anyone here I offer the sort of explanation that I chose it purely to the memory of the first decals I made for a childhood bike. Bit disturbing to myself at this point in life, but it's where I come from, & I'd say it were mainly so folks wouldn't go near it. The rest of it were decoupaged in dirty old newspapers. TADA :!:

Latest posts

Back