Cheers! From Spokane.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just droppin in to say hi. Love the site. My man (already a member on the site) and I are just getting into building our own vintage cruisers. Pretty fun so far. I'm working on a time of war girl's CWC ratrod. Looking forward to posting some pics and meeting kewl people. Any advise is always appreciated.

Welcome

WELCOME! It's nice to get a Womans' perspective. Can't wait to see your bike!.........Oh yeah, who's "your" man?

KOTA said:
WELCOME! It's nice to get a Womans' perspective. Can't wait to see your bike!.........Oh yeah, who's "your" man?

I'm proud to be the better half of Unkle Krusty

Hey, welcome! I'm new here also, but just wanted to say Spokane is an awesome city, I try to get there every year. Let's see the rides!

hey i live in spokane as well. but just wondering if you or uncle crusty ever go on that old school cruser ride that the guy from the time bomb put on. im not sure if it started this year yet but its usaly the first sunday of the warmer months from the elk in browns edition, to davids pizza on hamelton. its a fun little ride and lots of cool people im gonna check to see if it started yet.

bummer. i remember talking to krusty awhile ago.. and i told him i was going to buy thes old bmx from that store timebomb, but then someone else did and it turned out to be him..

Welcome, from your friend across the border in Coeur dAlene. They just had an Elks ride, he is always advertising it on Craigslist.

66olds98 said:
Welcome, from your friend across the border in Coeur dAlene. They just had an Elks ride, he is always advertising it on Craigslist.

yeah i just went to talk to him about it at his shop and i guess he never stoped thro the winter, crazy!

Back