Chimps

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to discuss. Wild animals should stay in the wild. Zoos suck as far as I'm concerned. I've hunted all my life and am not squeemish about killing a wild animal, but I think they should stay in the wild where they belong. *ALL* of them, with the exception of those used for medical/scientific research. Want an animal? Get a cat or dog. Just my 2-cents. B607

I dont think all wild animals should stay in the wild, its good to domesticate them in my freezer. :mrgreen:
"cant grill em if ya dont kill em" a quote from Ted Nuggent

I agree with B607, However, like i thought Peta was against animal cruelty, towards like cats n dogs.. I beileve the lord put animals here to eat, however i dont feel they should be able to be abused. Im not tryin' to say poppin' a deer in the a.. butt with some buckshot is abuse either, im talking about people who will leave a dog somewhere with no food or water and leaving it tied up... Makes me sick..

ricksterr1221 said:
I beileve the lord put animals here to eat, however i dont feel they should be able to be abused. Im not tryin' to say poppin' a deer in the a.. butt with some buckshot is abuse either, im talking about people who will leave a dog somewhere with no food or water and leaving it tied up... Makes me sick..

How about all the baby kitties that are strays on the street starving and being eaten alive by fleas because people dont want to spay their cats. My wife and I recently took a local stray kitten (about 8mos old) to the SPCA where it would have a chance for a better life with someone who would appreciate it. I'm not a "cat person," but I love mine. :mrgreen:

Just brought it up to see what people think because a lady living couple towns over in CT had a pet who she loved and cared for for many years..then She got attacked by the chimp who "loved her"

Pawel said:
Just brought it up to see what people think because a lady living couple towns over in CT had a pet who she loved and cared for for many years..then She got attacked by the chimp who "loved her"

I think others have said it quite well. I'll add my own opinion too; If you have an animal that can kill you in "hand-to-hand" combat, expect the unexpected, just like some people, animals can have a bad day and unlike a gun, theres no safety. If a person has a super mean dog, and a similar fate befalls a member of my family, they might expect the same returned to them by my own hand.

If a person cant guaranty their pets actions at all times, they need to seriously reconsider having it. Dogs get out, and sometimes hurt the innocent, more often than not, children.

I dont expect many to agree with me, and thats fine, but really, how do you actually take responsibility when your animal disfigures another human being within inches of their life. Money doesnt make up for this, at least not to me. You cant wish the womans face and hands back.

Im not a cat guy, i hate animal abusers, along with women and child abusers. :| makes me sick.

Back