* CHINESE VOODOO *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw zillions of those in China, they also got some bad ... pre-WWII style BMW flat twin military motorcycles, with and without sidecars.

Holy cow - that's awesome! I was watching your other thread on your "restoration", and I can't believe how nice this came out. Great job!
Your buddy's going to be one happy camper! 8)
(If he's not, please send it to me!)

VERY NICE!...White tires on a black bike. Can't beat that combo.

nice resto. here's mine.
P1090415.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

c.p.odom: Do you have any pics of those motorcycles? I would love to see them.

Hammond Eggz: Thanks, I hope he likes it.

KOTA: Thanks man! Black and white really looks good.

Metal Militia: Nice bike, I think yours is newer, because of the rear reflector and the type of rack… which in my case I let out because I like the lines better without it.

KLZW: Fling Pigeons are really cool bikes, very tough built, and good quality, now that I tested this Phoenix I really want to have one for my self.

The afternoon I took it for test riding, I couldn't stop, felt like Forrest Gump when he started running, put 45 miles on it and I tell you, it´s a beauty to ride.

gdcast;
I do have photos, have to dig them up. PM me your email address and I will send you some. If I have some good bicycle photos I can post them as well. Also have some good VW photos from China. Been there several times on work trips.
Curtis

Hey Metal Militia, any ideas of where can I find Phoenix decals? those are rally tough 2 get hug? :?

Gdcast said:
Hey Metal Militia, any ideas of where can I find Phoenix decals? those are rally tough 2 get hug? :?
sorry, i have no idea. i bought mine at an auction, and info on these seems to be scarce. good luck.

Thanks BigJohn! at least she has some more good years ahead now.

Thanks for the quick response Metal Militia, yes getting those decals is quite difficult... If I only could speak Chinese... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice work! Good luck on CV DOS!

Latest posts

Back