Chrome Spaceliner (simple but nice ) I think anyway

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just wanted to post a few pictures of the build I just finished this weekend. Got frame from Smoopys, chain guard from ASBOLT NUT, springer off ebay had to buy another Flightliner to get it. Spent a good amount of time cleaning and polishing chrome. Had no luck finding a lucky seven tank didn't figured if I did would be very expensive. Mounted some black rims with whitewalls, apes off of flightliner will be adding lucky seven seat post tomorrow from AS BOLTNUT " thanks Rafael ". Finished off with Ian's black coke bottle grips, and a light cover for rack.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
Rides great looks very good in sunshine. Hope you enjoy thanks for taking time to look.
1.jpg

Last edited:
Love me some Spacey bikes , looks good !

~ Rafael ~

Yep spaceliners are cool however built.

I think they make great rides even without the tanks and other bits.

Yes they are, guy that I work with saw mine came by and rode it around the block. Came back said " I gotta have it " short haggle time later It was on top of his suv, and I was on the way to bank to put money in.

Great Bike. These have more of a hot rod look without the tank! good work my friend....

Yes they are, guy that I work with saw mine came by and rode it around the block. Came back said " I gotta have it " short haggle time later It was on top of his suv, and I was on the way to bank to put money in.

I almost sold Kingfishs old Flexyliner the same way today. I was just showing it off and he asked me to put a price on it. He didn't buy it on the spot, but he took my number down.

Latest posts

Back