chroming

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the bike rebuilding scene and I was curious if anyone knew of any good places to chrome in DFW area.

thanks

I think its called Economy Chroming if u cant find them contact Smiley's speed shop they sell dirt track stuff but they are right up the road from Economy Chroming so they should know where the Chrome shop is if u have any problems contact me and i can get u the number.. Have u joined the Texas Rat Rod list and thanks... so any questions feel free to ask me i will check my mail here this afternoon... thanks James... :D

Try a Chromer in Hemmings Motor News.

The EPA democraps are shutting down AMERICAN Chromers.

I light a tire on fire every year on al gore's birthday.

And the rest of the tree huggers.

i know 2 or 3 chroming places in the dallas fort worth area.. they aint shutting them down here in texas. i know theres a place in Gainsville texas that does show chrome, they are high so u get what u pay for..

It is good polishing and smooth (not dished out ) surfaces that takes the time and skill. The chroming is just tank work. If you do a lot of the flat sanding, or even use stones, to get it close then they can get to the final buff sooner, and thus should be cheaper.

Latest posts

Back