Chronometro Bike Swap This Weekend, Madison, WI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I thought I'd add this to the mix. There's a pretty big swap event at the Alliant Energy Center on John Nolan Drive in Madison, WI on Saturday, January 10, 2009. I've been going for the past several years and its been growing every year. Last year I was a vendor although my broke down van prevents that this year. The main type of bikes are road and mountain although there's always balloon tired and muscle bikes in abundance. The diversity of eras of the types of bikes is always great. Parts, parts, parts. I haven't been disappointed in all the years I've gone.The contact info can be found at: http://www.brazendropouts.org/swap09.shtm[/url The event starts at 8:30AM

Hope to see you there,--Straightbar

GAAH!!! Looks like I'm moving back to Madison one month too late.

Oh well, at least I won't be in Cleveland anymore.

I was in Madison last week looking for apartments, and even though I know it's a bicycle-friendly town, I was still surprised at how many people were commuting by bike in 12 inches of snow and right after a massive ice storm. I saw not one but two different people on the big bikes with the 36" Coker tires, they must be good on snow.

Back