CL FLAGGING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a tool...some people have too much time on their hands.

Add looks great :!:

I'm not sure how many it takes, but the guy doing it needs to get a life.

I've posted the same ad twice today and he has flagged and had it removed both times.

It would appear that he is just waiting for me to post it so he can flag it.

I'm going to find out if the CL has a way of finding the IP address of the guy.

Wow he did it again...
JT

jtdaddy said:
Wow he did it again...
JT

The link that Steve posted was for the guy' s rant against Steve. Steve's is still up. I guess flagging from each of the computers at work- worked. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry I just had to flag your little buddy earlier today. I hope you don't mind.

What did his ad say? It's gone now. Craigslist is both a great resource and an exercise in anger managment. I go through bouts of "swearing it off" for a while until something irresistable comes along.

People that post monolouges and preach in the ad categories need to have their fingers super-glued together.

He just posted a response to my ad saying that he didn't trust me because he thought he could see some rust on the bike.

After that he would have my ad deleted every time I would post it.

Looks like he finally gave up since my latest ad has stayed up since Friday night.

Rat Rod said:
He just posted a response to my ad saying that he didn't trust me because he thought he could see some rust on the bike.

After that he would have my ad deleted every time I would post it.

Looks like he finally gave up since my latest ad has stayed up since Friday night.

Maan...i hate that
i have a ccm frame...GREAT condtion...not a spot of rust and i said it was nos CONDITIOn not nos...and the guy emailed me and complained to me pretty harshly. There was also "crank rub" which was actually a leaf i forgot to remove...
heres a comparison

before cleaning
CCMelan.jpg

after
camera-gate021.jpg

good luck with postings in the future

Back