CL Nirve Thirty Three Pyro and Manhattan Aero6

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these two beauts getting kicked to the curb locally on CL and picked them both up last night for $275 total.

The Aero6 is like brand new with just a couple scratches from being moved around from shop to shop too much. It was slapped together pretty poorly so it needed to be gone over well before riding. It rides really well now.

The Nirve Thirty Three is used and needed quite a bit of elbo grease cleaning it up. New tubes, lots of cleaning, bleached whitewalls, added the apehangers, old skool mirror, and red rattlecan accents on the grips, and she rides like a dream. I have a 3G Venice that I ride all the time so the Thirty Three will take a little getting used to, but everyone seems to like it a lot.

I think I'll flip the Aero6, sell my old (1990 resurected) Rock Hopper, and sell my daughter's Mongoose (she's on a 3G too now) and maybe save my money for a used Felt next. Anyone know of any killer Felt deals? :)

Whatcha think?

Cruisers1.jpg

Aero6.jpg

ThirtyThree.jpg

Back