Cl's Funniest Spamers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Share your Craigslist funniest spammers?

I have 3 things on Cl for sale and one spammer using different names that are all sent under each alias yet it is from the same place called some random stuff something :roll: :lol: .

Hi,
Would you be willing to trade it for this: http: //www. amazon. com/ Vivitar-V5118

If you want to trade it, let me know!
Thanks,

Guy

Hi,
I would be willing to trade with you for this: http: //www. amazon. com /Kodak- EasyShare- Digital-Optical-3-0-

If you want to trade it, let me know!
Thanks,

Dwight

Hi there,
Any chance you would be willing to trade it for this: http: //www. amazon. com/ Fujifilm- Finepix-J38-Digital-Optical

Thanks for your time.

Randall

LOL, I had a guy who wanted to trade me an alligator for one of my bikes or a moped, can't remember which.

I actually had a good experience on CL today, a guy e-mailed about my 1985 Schwinn Sprint I had for sale at $125, said he'd come look at it at 3:00pm he was here at 2:45pm and didn't even haggle on the price. Took a short test ride and said I'll take it, Paid for it and loaded it up, no fuss no muss. Why can't they all be like that guy?

outskirtscustoms said:
LOL, I had a guy who wanted to trade me an alligator for one of my bikes or a moped, can't remember which.

I actually had a good experience on CL today, a guy e-mailed about my 1985 Schwinn Sprint I had for sale at $125, said he'd come look at it at 3:00pm he was here at 2:45pm and didn't even haggle on the price. Took a short test ride and said I'll take it, Paid for it and loaded it up, no fuss no muss. Why can't they all be like that guy?

I've had people pulling out the money while walking up my driveway and then I've had people that kick and kick.

I remember a guy looked at a gas RC truck I had for sale--he let me run it one last time for the test run and was satisfied and handed me my asking price. That's a good CL deal. Then there's the guy called when I had a Krate for sale.. he asked my rock-bottom price on the phone and then he was surprised when I wouldn't budge off of that when he arrived :lol: he got a good price though for a restoration project with his kid--which turned up on ebay a month later, but hey!

Yeah but that's the game. Buy low, sell high. I do it all the time. Everybody wants to make a buck. I've had bikes I got for $20 and sold for $300. Several more that I paid $5-$35 and sold for $100-$150. It helps finance my personal collection. But I don't haggle a good deal I just let them throw out a number first.

I sold my Honda Valkyrie last week. This guy came over and spent 2 1/2 hours looking at it.
He kept rubbing all the undersides of everything trying to see if it had ever been wrecked. I told him it had never been down. He finally laid on the ground and looked at the bottom. He said he liked the bike , but really didn't like the yellow color I had painted it. He finally said he was going to go home and sleep on it and wanted to know if he could come look at it again the next day at lunch......I said no it wasn't for sale to him at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The next guy started it and gunned it a couple times and handed me the cash.

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah but that's the game. Buy low, sell high. I do it all the time. Everybody wants to make a buck. I've had bikes I got for $20 and sold for $300. Several more that I paid $5-$35 and sold for $100-$150. It helps finance my personal collection. But I don't haggle a good deal I just let them throw out a number first.

I wondered what I was doing wrong, I buy them for $50 and sell them for $35. :mrgreen:

You know what they say, the first one to name a price leaves money on the table.

Rg

raggedjim said:
outskirtscustoms said:

I wondered what I was doing wrong, I buy them for $50 and sell them for $35. :mrgreen:

You know what they say, the first one to name a price leaves money on the table.

Rg

Yeah but THEY name the price. Their mistake in value is MY profit. If I do really well on it sometimes I go back and hand them a little cash saying "I did a little better than I thought I would on it and wanted to share the profit with you, If you find any more call me first." I get lots of referrals on that honesty alone so it pays for itself.

This one wants me do do some thing I have to pay to sell stuff because I did a google search of the place which I do for every email I get to make sure it's right or not.

Hi,

Saw your ad on Craigslist and wanted to let you know you can sell it faster with PayOnDelivery.

You also get a $5 welcome gift when you join today.

Latest posts

Back