Coast 10-Speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The wife picked this one at a garage sale the other day. The head badge has "Coast" on it. It is a little crusty, but, it should clean up enough for me to ride. The person at the garage sale said that the seat is not the one that came on the bike, said his dad wanted a bigger seat for comfort, it is a Western Flyer by Persons made in the good ol' USA. Is this a Coast to Coast store brand made by Huffy? Any who, not a ratty bike, just something from the past, now, where are those Scotch pads ...

That seat is huge..bottom line..lol

Should see the size of the one that came on one of the worksman tikes I got. Its gotta be the biggest i've ever seen. lol, That bike looks like it would make a decent work beater though. maybe some new higher end tires and youd have problem free bike to ride around to work and back. them older bikes where good for that. then again. who rides just one bike to work? I like a big selection!

Hsean said:
Should see the size of the one that came on one of the worksman tikes I got. Its gotta be the biggest i've ever seen. lol, That bike looks like it would make a decent work beater though. maybe some new higher end tires and youd have problem free bike to ride around to work and back. them older bikes where good for that. then again. who rides just one bike to work? I like a big selection!
I thought this was a big one, if your butt is not comfortable on this one, take the bus, LOL!

Latest posts

Back